Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- Puppy (16 weeks and younger) training starts on 7 January at 9am (get there by 8:30am to register).
- Regular classes begin on 4 February at 8am (if you need to register, please come at LEAST 30 minutes early).
- AVOID THE FEBRUARY QUEUES: If you are looking to register (or renew) your membership for your dog over 16 weeks, bring your paperwork and vaccination certificate during any of the January puppy classes (after 9am, leave your dogs at home)
- Registrations will be open from 7am on the 4th and 11th February.
- The 2018 calendar is live! Keep an eye on it (and our Facebook page) for updated training times.
- Let's Talk: Preparing for the Holidays: An article by Patricia McConnell
Quote of the Week