Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGNotice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting (SGM) of the Members of Northern Suburbs Training and Obedience Dog Club Inc., will be held at Carine Open Space on 26th May 2019 at 10.15am.
Notice of Motion: Adoption of new Constitution and Domestic Regulations
Notice is hereby given that, at the upcoming SGM, it is intended that the following motion be proposed as a special resolution:
That the Constitution and Domestic Regulations of Northern Suburbs Training and Obedience Dog Club Inc. [NST & ODC (Inc.)] be repealed and the proposed new Constitution and Domestic Regulations (click to view), attached to the notice of special general meeting of the members of NST & ODC, be adopted as the Constitution and Domestic Regulations of NST & ODC (Inc.).
What's New? What's News?
- Registration forms are now available for the May 19 Members Achievement Competition from here or on the forms page. This is open to CCD level and above, as well as Rally O. Judging starts from 10:30am after normal junior training.
- Online Memberships are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
Quote of the Week