Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- We start general obedience and agility training again in early February 2020. For puppies only (up to 16 weeks of age), there will be training available in January check the calendar for dates.
- Summer Training Times for February and March Puppy, 1A-1E: 8:00-9:00am 2A-2B: 9:30-10:30am 3-4, Rally O: 9:30-10:30am
- Online Memberships for 2020 are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
Quote of the Week