Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- Online Memberships for 2020 are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
Dear valued current and prospective Members,
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well as we navigate through these very strange times.
It is time to get back to training. The recommencement schedule is as follows:
28th June Puppies 16 weeks and under training open
5th July Current General Members recommence training
13th July New General Members, Agility, DWD memberships recommence
Quote of the Week