Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- Online Memberships for 2020 are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
In light of current health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, The Health Department has advised a ban on all non-essential gatherings to prevent transmission of Covid-19.
Dogs West, the Canine Association of WA, have cancelled all events for the next 4 weeks and it has been decided that Northern Suburbs Training and Obedience Dog Club should do the same. Therefore, all training, including Obedience, Rally-Obedience, Agility, Dancing with Dogs and Tricks will be cancelled until 20th April, at which time the situation will be reviewed based on Government recommendations.
We understand that there will be some disappointment, but this decision was made in the best interest of our members, instructors and volunteers. We will be closely monitoring updates and advising members of any changes.
We thank you for your understanding.
Quote of the Week