Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- Club Members competition 31st March - Get your forms in by 24th March
Member's Comp Entry Form | Achievement Trial Entry Form
- Online Memberships are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- The City of Stirling is planning on building a dog park at Carine Open Space next year. This will not affect our training or your ability to exercise your dog off lead (as long as they are under control). If you would like to have your say, and for more information, please check the City of Stirling website: http://www.yoursay.stirling.wa.gov.au/carine-dog-park
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
Quote of the Week