Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as agility classes during the week.
Obedience classes are now operating on winter start times.
What's New? What's News?
- Agility Training second term starts on Wednesday 30 April.
- There will be no obedience training on Sunday 20 April due to the Easter break. There will also be no training on Sunday 27 April due to the Anzac Day weekend.
- Sadly, there have been a number of recent reports about dogs having been stolen, in particular Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Please take care and be sure that your dog is microchipped.
- Results from the 30 March 2014 Members Trial are now available for view.
- As of 6 April puppy and obedience training switches to winter times, with classes starting at 9 am.
Dogs' Refuge Home
The Dogs' Refuge Home at Shenton Park saves hundreds of unwanted, neglected, abandoned and abused dogs every year. If you would like to contribute to this worthy cause, there is a donations tin available on Sundays at the club van.
Quote of the Week
"Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails." - Max Eastman, Enjoyment of Laughter